You Can Do The Can Can!
By Amanda Morison
Six reasons why the Thomson & Scott Sparkler Rosé aluminium can is the future of wine...
Meet the new Thomson & Scott Sparkler Rosé in a can. It’s a top quality, organic, vegan and naturally frizzante wine made with up to 0.3g sugar per 100ml. It’s fragrant and fruity, and, like a favourite clutch bag, goes with everything. Take it to the park, a barbeque, to a balcony for a quick after-work sundowner. It’s very versatile and beautifully party-friendly!
All the benefits you could want from a small, perfectly formed sparkling wine...
We’re very proud of our new addition to the Thomson & Scott family, and we firmly believe that it’s the future of wine.
Thomson & Scott founder Amanda Thomson couldn’t wait to create a great quality wine in a can. As well as a delicious treat, here are the other benefits of aluminium drink cans:
1) Aluminium is 100% recyclable, and there is no limit to the number of times it can be recycled. Pop your can into the recycling and it will be filled and back on shelves in only 60 days
2) The average recycling rate of aluminum cans is 68%, the highest rate of recycling of any resource
3) So chilled. A thinner surface area compared to glass means drinks in aluminium cans chill faster than those in glass (though aluminium is a great thermal conductor, so it will also warm up more quickly than glass)
4) Cut glass has its place, but not in a picnic hamper. You can put a considerable dent in an aluminium can without it exploding, making it delightfully portable
5) Recycling aluminium uses 95% less energy than producing it from raw materials. It also saves 97% of greenhouse gas emissions produced in the primary production process
6) Cans stack really easily, and even if they roll out of your fridge by accident won’t smash all over the floor