Help us celebrate World Kindness Day on 13 November
By Ian Thomson
Five ways to be kind...
1. Gift It - The festive season is almost here and there's often an expectation from friends and family that gifts will be coming their way. So surprise them!
2. Chill It - Sob. Be kind to yourself. Don't get to your fridge ready to pop a cork and realise that your Skinny Prosecco is in a cupboard. And always have emergency ice cubes ready. Freeze orange juice into cubes to make Bucks Fizz, or go for full healthy hedonism with blueberry and chia puree, or yuzu and matcha.
3. Cocktail It - See above with emergency ice cubes. Or head to the fruit bowl. Slice anything you've got really finely, give them a jolt in the fridge if you can bear to wait, and you've an instant Skinny Prosecco cocktail. Or go to our cocktails page for some high-end cocktail inspiration.
4. Wait For It - It's only Thursday, which means we've not quite made it to Saturday, also known as MAGNUM TIME. Large it up this weekend with free delivery on all magnums. - enter BEKIND at checkout.
5. Go all Gatsby - show your sensitive side to your nearest and dearest with a bottle of our finest Thomson & Scott Skinny Champagne Grand Cru Brut or Rosé. Post a photo of them enjoying it on Instagram #skinnychampagne and you might be receiving a gift from us in recognition of your own act of kindness!
All our own deliveries are done using only 100% recyclable materials, meaning that we're also doing our bit to be kind.